I realise I haven’t posted here with each point release during version 1.2, sorry. You can see the changes in each release here on GitHub at https://github.com/mysociety/fixmystreet/releases and below is a list of all the main things that have changed since version 1.2 (* means new since the last version, 1.2.6, if you were keeping track):
- OpenLayers upgraded to 2.13.1, giving e.g. animated zooming
- A fully functional Google Maps layer via OpenLayers
- * If you only specify one cobrand in the configuration file, the site will always use it, rather than only if your hostname also matches. This is probably what you would expect to happen!
- * A contact can be given multiple email addresses
- * A body can be marked as deleted, and then it will not be used by the front end at all
- The admin interface has had a lot of inline documentation, hints and notices added, along with a page showing the site’s current configuration
- * The admin interface has some feature additions from coding volunteers, such as a date picker on the stats page thanks to Andrew Black, and searching by external ID thanks to Andy Lulham
- We’ve added an example Vagrantfile and improved the install scripts
- * The test suite should now run regardless of the contents of your configuration file
- Translation improvements - some better wording of strings, some missed or UK-only URLs/translations (thanks Jonas and Rikard), and a fix for the long-standing issue where multiline strings were not being translated (hooray)
- * Bug fixes, most notably sometimes when changing report state in the admin interface, and an issue with the bottom navbar in Chrome (which we’ve reported to the Chromium project)
As always, do ask on the mailing list if you’d like more information on any of the above, or submit an issue or pull request on GitHub.