Installing FixMyStreet Platform
There are several options for installing the FixMyStreet platform, including Docker, an AMI for Amazon EC2 or an installation script.
Ways to install
- Use Docker for development
- Use Docker for deployment
- Use an install script for Debian or Ubuntu servers
- Use a FixMyStreet AMI for Amazon EC2
- Vagrant installation, for development
- Install the software manually
FixMyStreet is a web application written in Perl, using the Catalyst framework. Installation deploys the core code and also manages its dependencies.
If you’re not technical, this can be a little daunting — if you haven’t already done so, get in touch and ask for help.
Please also see the instructions for updating your code once it’s installed.